Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This week and the Puggles!!

So this week was not as good as the weeks in the past, but - I did go down. .6 pounds. Which is a little over half a pound. I know what I did wrong, I know my bad habits.. However, I have been sick. I found out yesterday I have a sinus and ear infection, that I probably had last Friday and the whole weekend. Anyways, I am trying to not look down on it, because a loss is a loss. On to another week!



And I am a slacker and never got around to my parents new puggles, so here they are - the weekend with the three T's - Tank (my dog) Titan and Tabby (we did not plan that, they were already named Titan and Tabby when mom and dad adopted them.




As soon as we got there, the puggles went crazy!! Titan, the boy, has not been fixed.. he would not leave Tank alone :o/ poor Tank
I kept calling them the Hyenas because they would get up on the ottoman, make these funny noises because we kept telling them no when they were "attacking" Tank. They seriously sounded and looked like Hyenas. Tabby the girl has some crazy looking eyes. She reminded me of the silly Hyena from Lion King. It was funny!

Tabby, the girl. So sweet, loves to cuddle!! Does not like anyone else to get in her cuddle spot!!







Tank, thinking what the heck is going on, where did these guys come from!!




Titan, the boy, the bad boy!! Mom is going to get them pink and blue collars so it's easier to tell them apart. But Titan has the chain and Tabby has the black collar.



Mom put them outside quite a few times to let Tank have a break. They would run and run and run, they love it outside and then relax for a bit on the deck, and then run some more!!

Cousin Adam meeting them for the first time on Mother's Day. He's a big dog lover like me too!! That's a bad shot of Tabby, sorry y'all!!
It turned out to be quite an adventurous weekend. By Sunday, Titan had calmed down a bit and they started to co-exist. But most of the time Tank was following them around and very interested. I haven't seen him play like that since he was a puppy. Tank is 8, the puggles are 2. Next time Tank makes the trip home, mom hopes to have Titan fixed. That should help. But, then again, they will probably have to get them to know each other again. Tank has been funny, ever since we got home, we will say the names Titan and Tabby and he gets all excited and starts wagging his tail. I wish I could get him a friend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are soooo cute!! I think Abbott would be a great friend for Tank!!