Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shocked!

I was very suprised and happy that when I weighed in yesterday I had lost 2.2lbs this past week. I could not believe it. I did not have the best of weeks, and I went home. By home, I mean, back to Viriginia. Back where my mom and other members of the family cook really good food for every occassion. So we ate on the road Friday for lunch - Zaxbys. My parents took us to Hops for dinner friday night. Saturday for breakfast and lunch I ate food my parents had at their house. Saturday night me and some other girls through a shower for our friend Kelly. The shower food was my dinner food. Their I drank some wine and good punch. We then went out with our significant others to a local bar. Sunday morning I ate a small breakfast at the house. My mom then had her whole side of the family over for lunch. We grilled out with hamburgers and hot dogs. We had potato salad, deviled eggs, green bean casserole, chips, fruit and a veggie tray. And for dessert, we had strawberry cake or chocolate pie and ice cream. On the way home we stopped at McDonalds for dinner about 8 oclock. Needless to say I could have eaten a lot better. But still, I managed to lose weight! Crazy!!!!! It makes me think though, if I had not gone home and had all the food, etc. I wonder what my weight loss would have been.


Stay tuned .. pictures of my parents new dogs sometime this week!

1 comment:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

WAY TO GO!
Have you heard of the "Pound For Pound Challenge" from "Biggest Loser?"

http://pfpchallenge.com/

Every pound you pledge to lose, General Mills will donate 14¢ to "Feeding America."