Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Recipe.. breakfast style

Okay so breakfast is by far my favorite meal to make here is a quick simple easy recipe that is also great for tailgating for noon games!

Crescent Roles Casserole

What you will need:

Two packages of Pillsbury Golden Fluffy Crescent Rolls
1 pound of sausage ( I use the jimmy bean mild)
4 eggs (I use egg beaters but regular eggs work too)
2 cups of cheese ( I use Kraft Fat Free Sharp Chedder)

Cook sausage in pan until all the pink is gone. Open one roll of crescent rolls and lay it flat in casserole dish. smooth the edges where they are perferated. In a bowl mix sausage, cheese and eggs(uncooked). Pour mixture on top of crescent rolls. Unroll second crescent roll and lay it on top in pan. Cook according to time on crescent roll package. Some oven times may vary.

Its delicious and easy!!

3 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Yeah! Thank you for sharing! We'll definitely have to try it out!

Alanna said...

yum... i LOVE breakfast! i'll have to try this.

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to try this...probably for dinner! I love breakfast for dinner!! :)