Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stock the Bar






Saturday night Mike and I finally had our housewarming "Stock the Bar" party and the first party at our house since we moved in. Here are some of the many pictures from the night!








Of course what would a party be without Cigars













and cornhole ? (Thanks Devin for letting us borrow your set even though you couldn't make it to our party)
















We surprised Holly with a birthday cake because her birthday had been earlier this week! Unfortunately Mike and Dave did not pick up any candles so we had to use a candle from the dinning room. Next time I think I will do the shopping.








I had got Tyson with silly string earlier in the night (sorry there is not a picture, mike had the camera) little did I know that our neighbors had some at their house and let Tyson get me back.








Flip Cup!










Mike and I decided we were going to get everyone to sign the "stripper pole" this is Grady hard at work.









Of course Tank loves it when people are here, because he gets spoiled with human food.
















Dave...












Mike.. ......who knows













Liz got to come for a short time after work!










Keith and Amy putting the pole to good use














And of course the night ended by attacking Matt Falls who passed out early and then..












Mike and Jon attacking each other.













The end results. I think it was a success!!

Thanks to everyone that made it out here we were so glad that we had a good turnout and the weather held out as well. (Sorry if I didn't get you in a picture on here. I tried to use the ones that came out the best. )We had a great time and we can't wait to have more parties at our house!

2 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

It was a grand party! Thanks again for everything! Yall were the sweetest to get that cake!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us! :)