Monday, August 27, 2007

Birthday Bash x2


This past weekend we decided to throw Snead a birthday party since we are all going to be in DC this coming weekend for Jenn's wedding and we are going to miss his birthday. I made the infamous "Better Than Sex" cake and it was a huge hit!!!






We got Snead a football shaped Pinata stuffed with goodies








He winds up... he had been drinking too


The Swing..




The girls watching... mostly what we did watching the guys do stupid stuff



The empty Pinata on Keith's head




Burning in the pit.. the boys always end up setting things on fire






Goodbye Pinata




Harrison said happy birthday too!! He was my date for the night since Mike ended up not being able to make it :(






Snead falling over in the hammock!







Boob decided to come over too! He recently got Transfered back down south to Charlotte.. and ladies he is single. ( I told him I would put that on my blog for him haha)





Sunday I went to Mike's nephew Nathan's 6th birthday party. Unfortunately Mike had to work because his assistant manager decided not to show up for work this weekend. This is a picture of his sponge bob cake. They had his birthday at the bowling alley. And no I did not skate.
Mike's dad, aunt Brenda and Alyssa.



Margaret and Matt raced on the blow-up thing. It was quite entertaining. Then my battery died. But it was a fun weekend. And I ended up being able to go to dinner with Mike sunday night. And I will get to spend this whole upcoming weekend with him in Richmond/DC!!!













No comments: