Sunday, August 12, 2007

RIP Tugboat

So I got some disturbing news this morning. My mom and dad had to take Tugboat to the emergency vet early this morning and they put him to sleep. He was a great dog! We have had him since I was in the third grade. He would have been 15 in October. He was mostly Border Collie mixed with some Spaniel. I wish I could have been there, but mom didn't want him to suffer till labor day. He could barely stand up and was in a lot of pain. I searched through my photo albums I have here and found some pictures. They are not the best because they are pictures of pictures. I know I have some more pictures of him back home on my computer there. I think the hardest is my dog Tank, who is still in VA, probably doesn't quite understand what is going on.



This is a picture of me and Tugboat the Christmas we got him. He was such a cute puppy. I on the other hand look like a big dork. But I decided for Tugboat, I would post a horrible picture of me for a cute picture of him.



A more recent picture of me and Tugboat! Even when he was old, people thought he was a puppy.
One of my most favorite pictures. Tugboat and Tank sleeping on their favorite recliner! They were good buddies!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, Kim!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Uhh! We're thinking about you!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. Poor little Tank!

Virginia Belle said...

i'm sorry to hear about your dog. i have 2 dogs and would be devastated!!

{{hugs}}

p.s. i am from Virginia. used to live in richmond myself. i found your blog by searching for other bloggers in columbia. :)