Thursday, September 6, 2007

labor day getaway

this past weekend mike and i went north to my neck of the woods for an engagement party and a wedding.. i guess im still working on this whole blogging thing because my pictures are backwards from the beginning of the weekend till the end.. so either scroll to the bottom or just read backwards





its tradition that i pick tyson up at any wedding we are at... im strong!!












yes i smoked a little bit of a cigar - it wasnt too bad either












all the kappas at the wedding minus megan because she had to leave - i think its a cute picture!












my favorite picture from the weekend! i took this while we were waiting for our cab













jess, me, jen and amy














keith and tyson dancing to cotton eyed joe! too funny













me with the beautiful bride













mike was excited because jeremy had a place outside were he had provided cigars for whoever wanted them! aint he cute!











me with the groom! good job jeremy!!












the first dance! how did a tiny girl from new hampshire outside of boston end up with a big country boy from four holes, sc?? who knows but i love them both!

amy and keith dancing.... sorry still cant turn the picture around ..i suck

jen and jess danced all through the night they were so entertaining i wish i had the energy and the skills haha.

liz and tyson - doing the chicken dance (they werent playing the chicken dance, tyson was just doing it)


ohhh..... "Pat" says she , "What" say he "Tell me the truth" says she
so glad megan could make it! i miss her soooo much!!!

the beautiful place setting at dinner - jenn used copper and sapphire blue for her colors. the utensils were copper. everything was amazing!

now its time to party!!


the ceremony was outside at a bird sanctuary in bethesda. it was the most beautiful wedding and reception i had ever been too!! everything was perfect!! congrats jenn and jeremy!!


The night before the wedding my long time friend, Laurabeth, who i have known since i was 2 had an engagement party!!
Mr. Hart giving a speech, hee-pow!!

Mike and I. he was such a trooper coming to va with me during the first football game of the season. but my dad got the game ppv and we dvr'd it. i wore my gamecock earrings in support of the team, and garnet and black of course!


Chuck and Laurabeth! too cute! cant wait till next fall for the wedding!



My mom and mr. hart
The Winamack Rd. Girls!!! Colleen, Blaire, Laurabeth and me!!


dad and mr. hart - feliz navidad!






colleen and mike




No comments: