Sunday, August 5, 2007

Brew at the Zoo and then some!



Last night was Brew at the Zoo. I have been to a million wine festivals but this was my very first beer festival and tasting! It was a lot of fun minus the humidity. We even got these cute little glasses for tasting that said Brew at the Zoo there were 35 vendors there! They had everything from Domestic beers to beer from Lithuania (not sure if i spelled that right). This is a picture of Snead, Tyson and Justin tasting some beer from Athens, Ga.


Tyson and I by the Coors light truck were we kept going back to because the lines weren't long, they filled up our glasses to the top and they had coors light, blue moon and killian on draft!






We had to get out of the heat for a few minutes so we went into the reptile exhibit house for some much need AC! Justin got in my picture of the pretty fish!






They got really close I think they wanted our beer.








It was so pretty once it got dark they had lights in all the palm trees and a jimmy buffet cover band called the Carribean Cowboys! they were really good!






After the zoo we headed down to 5 points where we met up with Chris, Josey, Bethany and a whole bunch of other people. We went to Jake's, Locals and the new and improved Pub!






826.... minus Michelle :(





I definately enjoyed brew at the zoo and I found out they do a wine tasting in the spring I can't wait! I love Wine festivals!! I have already missed 2 in Richmond this summer that I love to go to!

3 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

FUN! Let us know about the wine tasting! We love it, too!

Unknown said...

Fun!

Virginia Belle said...

i almost went to brew at the zoo! looks like i missed out.....oh well.