Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three's company too

Okay, I weighed in yesterday and much to my surprise, I lost another 3lbs!! Wahoo!! I am so excited!! I could not believe. I thought for sure I had had a rough week. Lots of eating out (I made good choices though) and a wedding with drinking and wedding cake. I did not pass up that wedding cake!! I was real nervous. We do not have a scale at home, so I have had no idea going in, if I am up down or level. So far my total weight loss is 7.6 lbs. Some ladies at work say they can tell. I cannot yet, but hopefully soon.

My goal for last week was to move more. I did not move as much as I wanted to, so that is my goal again for this week. However, I do go a lot at work and its been an exhausting week, because I am training a new girl. Training is just exhausting I think no matter if you are the trainee or the trainor.

Also if I lose one more pound, I lose a point. I think I can work with losing one. If I lost like 5 at a time I would be in trouble.

Thanks to everyone for all the support!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep it up!! You're doing great!!! We need to get together soon! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

I agree . . . on both comments!

That's FABULOUS, Kim!!!!

Alanna said...

way to go kim!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Kim - I'm so proud of you - you're doing great and looking beautiful. Hope the training is going pretty good with Linda and that training for your new position will be an easy one - you're going to be working for a great team !!! See you on Monday - enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I love the story about your daddy in the previous post - that was too funny !!!