Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday... with a twist

So weight in was yesterday, and I am down again! Wahoo! 1.6 pounds. Was hoping for another 3, but some is better than nothing. Besides I knew it was not going to be as good of a week. I stayed within my points, but I do not think my points were as healthy as the points from the past week. I also was not as active. Lots going on! My goal for this go round is to be more active. I am not talking running a marathon here. Just walking a couple nights a week around the block. With my weight, if I push too much I could do more harm than good. So again, slow and steady. One foot in front of the other. I do with my foot was not killing me so much. I have a stress fracture in my left foot. My doctor just told me to stay off of it as much as I can and gave me a note to wear tennis shoes to work. I wear them, but I am up and down and round and round all day. It is hard to stay off my feet at work. I think I will just have to start icing it at night and hopefully that will help.

On another note. My parents, again MY PARENTS, went to Drag Queen Bingo last night. Now my parents are not super conservative or anything. My brother and I just always joke that my dad is a little homophobic. I mean the man was finishing his very first Iron Man in Panama City and did not want to cross the finish line because YMCA was playing. My mom sent me a picture text, it was hilarious. And my dad was smiling. They are in Sarasota (one of my fav places) visiting my dads family. My aunt apparently goes a lot. She is funny and laid back and just great!
I just thought I would share that with everyone.

Start of a new week today!! Goal - be more active and eat healthier points!

1 comment:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Kim, that's fabulous!!
I love that you are tracking your weight lose on the blog. What a great way to motivate yourself!

Let us know if you wanna go walking one night! We'll be there!