Thursday, December 6, 2007

O Christmas .... tree?


We were hunting for the perfect tree, and who would have thought we would find it right in my apartment complex??!!??















We didn't want to have to haul it all the way back to my building so Mike went and got his truck and we strapped it on top! Whew... it made it back safe!!











Where to put it?? I know the perfect place!!
















Mike positioning it just right


































Hanging the ornaments





















It's done! It's B-E-A-utiful!!























I hope Santa's helper brings me a good present, and not the kind you are thinking of!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

that is hilarious... i especially love the picture of the tree tied to the roof of the truck!

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Thank goodness Mike was there to handle such strenuous matters! :)