Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 2007



My brother and I at Fred and Sig's



















Dad passed out Christmas Eve - too many burbouns

















Mom always makes the mantle look so nice. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the tree while I was at home.














Christmas morning opening presents. Angela and Tank!









Dad being patient as we do our scratch and win cards - mom took forever she reads every direction








I asked for a fire christmas morning - and this is what I got












Jesse and Angela
















We have Christmas bruch every year at our house - the "kids table" now all young adults







The Old peoples table!


















Cousin Adam and Tank - we were glad the Marines let him come home for Christmas!






Grandma, Jesse and I














I didn't take too many pictures and left out a bunch of family that was there because I had to leave after brunch to head back to Columbia since I had to work the next day. But I had a great time being home - hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas too!!!