Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in Paradise!



This Thanksgiving, I took Mike to Sarasota, FL for a big family thanksgiving/wake for my Aunt Caddie who passed is September. This is a picture is of Mike at Marina Jacks admiring the boats/yachts. This is where my Aunt Caddie use to keep her boat.










Not only were there nice boats, but nice cars too.














Its hard to tell but there was a dolphin swimming around the Marina. You are almost always going to see a dolphin at the Marina.














One night they decided to have a dance party, some decided to dress up. Family doing the Electric Slide.













Mike enjoying a cigar on the balcony.
















Me getting ready to leave for dinner.












Family, there was only 33 of us on Thanksgiving for dinner and the wake. And about 25 at every meal.
















Mike and my Uncle Jack, Mike thought it was crazy that he use to smoke 11 cigars a day, but has now cut back to 4!













Dad and baby Elizabeth. She was soooo cute!!













Family sharing memories!














Cousins minus 5!











The view of the sunset from the condo! I love that we can see the sunset there! its so beautiful and we were lucky to have one every night! no rain!















Jesse (my brother) watching football












Dad watching football. (can you tell they are related)













Mike enjoying the beach. I think he liked the soft powder sand that doesnt get hot, and the water that you can see down to your toes!!


This is the beach I grew up going to every year, I was spoiled. A hell of a lot different from Myrtle Beach.

3 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

What fun! A hot beach is hard to imagine right now!

Alanna said...

looks like you guys had a great time! i wish i could have spent my thanksgiving on a beach!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!