Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weekend Fun.. maybe too much



I started out the weekend with a 826 Reunion it was so much fun to go out with my old roomies again... i dont think ive stayed out till 4 in the morning since I lived with them. I am the oldest by 2 weeks. I think because I am older I have a harder time staying out. that's what I am going to blame it on anyways.


(me, michelle, josey, bethany)





I got these pictures from Josey - some reason they are smaller. and how Matt got in the picture with all of us girls - who knows.






I do not remember what happened here. but its funny.








bethany and i are definately looking at another camera - but whos?








Saturday I continued the festivities by going tailgating and to the USC v. UF game. This is mike driving in his new car on the way to pick up devin. He got a Tahoe and I love it!







Me, Skylynn (megan's neice) and Megan - too cute















Mike and I :)
















Carol and Brian












Mike and Megan

















Sunday Mike and I ventured to Sesquitenial (spelling ?) state park. Neither one of us had been. I really liked it! Who would have thought this cute park would be in columbia?!?!





This is a funny story. Mike and Tank were walking towards the lake and I was like oh what a cute picture. Then tank, being part blind, didnt see the lake and as I was taking the picture PLUNK he went into the lake - it was funny. I am not sure he liked it though.








The after picture, he's looking at me like "mom what just happened?"












It was really pretty with all the leaves changing.










I decided to use my black & white settings on a few pictures too.i thought this one was cute, althought it's hard to see tank's face.









3 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

We were happy you guys made it our way Saturday, too! It was a fun time!

Rae said...

i went to sesqui once for a picnic, and i was totally surprised as well!! who would have thought?!

kim said...

holly - i dont know why i didnt take any pictures at your tailgate. i guess because no one else had their camera out. sometimes i dont like to be the first. but thank you for having us there it was a lot of fun!!

and yes i loved the park i cant wait to go back!