Sunday, September 30, 2007

Suzanne and Phil got married!

So I am a slacker on getting these posted, but last weekend (September 22) my good friends from home Suzanne and Phil got married.



Here they are walking into the reception. It was really nice out on the resevoir but extremely humid that night. Unfortunately all of my pictures from the actual ceremony are vertical and I can't seem to rotate them on here so I decided not to post them.









Dancing with the bridal party.















My dad giving them some marital advice. haha or talking about the EAGLES one of the two.













Mom and dad














Mike and I with the bride!












This coming weekend (October 6) Mike and I will be making a trip back to Midlo for another wedding. Hopefully I won't be such a slacker with those photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've got lots of weddings to go to!!