Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Fun!

I started out my weekend, friday night, going out with liz, tyson, snead, clio and justin downtown to yesterdays, the precinct and locals where we met up with bethany.

Saturday Mike was in town and we went with Kristy and Dave to Nick's Pizza House and then we all met Devin at the bowling alley.

Mike and I at the bowling alley. I bowled a strike on my frist frame and it was all down hill from there.








I have no idea what Kristy and Devin are doing. HAHA!








The boys had way to much BEER!!!!






This is a good picture!
While the boys had their beer, Kristy and I decided to drink something a little more fun!! They were actually really good for a bowling alley bar!


Who knows?!?




The girls!



Devin looks scary.



Okay so when we were leaving Devin asked Dave if he could have a piggie-back ride, Dave said No. Devin then decided to try one with Mike. Well what goes up......





...must come down!






Poor Devin! This was the only injury I could show online!
Sunday Mike and I started our quest for a church in Columbia. We visited Rose Hill Presbyterian in Shandon. I was nice, but small and the crowd was a little bit older that we would like. We then went to lunch and visited with Matt, Renee and baby Alyssa! And then in the afternoon we went to see Chuck and Larry it was pretty funny, but not as funny as Knocked Up! Needless to say it was an entertaining weekend!

5 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Fun! I haven't been bowling in years!

Unknown said...

Oh lord! What an evening! :)

kim said...

its was a fun night. we missed yall holly. we will have to do it again soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim! I'm a friend of Kristy's. The last time I went bowling with the group I ended up in the emergency room! I went full force down the lane (didn't know they Pledge those things) fell backwards and bumped my head! Not to mention the bowling ball came crashing down on top of my chest! (what goes up must come down) :) I don't know what was bruised more my butt or my ego! :)

Anonymous said...

i don't think i gave you permission to blog about me.