Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sick Sickly :(

Since sunday I have not been feeling too hot:( I've been sick and staying in my bed.



Tuesday night and wednesday Mike came to visit and take care of me. He took this picture of me in bed.


Not only did he take care of me, but he brought me roses too!! He's the best!!!


Mike is tired after taking care of me. He did a great job, I told my mom I was in good hands!
Mike left this morning to go back to work :( But I called my doctor back home to see if he could call me in some meds down here. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Since I do not have a doctor down here yet, which I really need to find one, I do not want to go to a Doc in the Box or the hospital. Hopefully I start feeling better soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better!!!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

MIKE! Way to pull through! :)

We don't have a family doctor yet either! How horrible is that?!?!?! We need to get on that!

Rest up and get better!!

Alanna said...

clover/bowling green boys sure do know how to treat a girl! i'm sure you'll be feeling better soon after all of the tlc from mike!