Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bored...

Okay, so I am BORED! I have yet to be here three weeks and I need a job BAD! I do not want to give in to a small, part-time job with the highschoolers, but that may be the road I am heading down. It takes time to find a job and unfortunately I do not have enough money to sit around and wait. It's hard, everyone wants you to have all this experience, but you have to start somewhere. My days are so boring. I sit around doing nothing, but look online for jobs or watch tv and I am seriously sick of doing it. I can't really go out and do anything because most things involve money and I do not have the money to spend. I tried going to the pool at the apartment complex one day. It was nice for a while, but it got really hot and I wanted someone to talk to and sit around by the pool with me, but unfortunately everyone else has jobs and things to do. Mike has been here a couple nights but he's so tired from working and driving back and forth when he gets here he wants to relax and rightfully so. It is also really hard to go from working full-time and going to school full-time and every time I would come home I had my parents to talk to and do things with. Now I do doing NOTHING. Its like my body is in shock and doesn't know what to do with itself. I really do not know how much longer I can just sit here. If anyone knows of a job in COLUMBIA, not Richmond, sorry guys, please let me know.

3 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Maybe expand your search. Try Northeast Columbia and Lexington, too. You never know.

kim said...

yea ive tried all around the columbia area - and every website known to man - it sucks

Unknown said...

I have a friend who works at a law firm in Lexington. She MIGHT be leaving. I'll have to ask her. She isn't a paralegal though, but does similar stuff...