Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boring..but wait

Again, I am still here but my life has been pretty boring lately. Work has not slowed down any. I feel like all I do is sleep, eat, work, repeat. I am so tired when I get home I just crash. I wish I had something fun to post about but I am BORING. No trips, no kids, no plans except to sleep, eat, work, repeat.

BUT... We are planning to go to the beach for the day on Sunday! I am soooo excited. We have not been to the beach since the honeymoon. How crazy is that? We are going home to Richmond the first weekend of August. August 8th is my Grandma's birthday. She is going to be 91. AMAZING! We have not been back to Richmond since August. That is 6, I repeat, 6 months since we have been home. I have definitely missed it! I cannot wait to see my parents, my grandmother, my other family and my friends! Now if only my brother were going to be there. My brother got engaged a few weeks ago. We are most excited for him and Angela. After dating for 5 years, it was about time. They just moved to Boulder, CO. My brother says it's awesome. They are talking about getting married there. A trip to Boulder looks like will be coming in the near future.

Also, my parents are talking about going to the beach for a long weekend this fall. I can't wait until the pick the weekend, the beach and the place! My parents love to vacation and my parents, my mom especially, loves the beach. And I am most excited that they want us to spend the time with them. A lot of times they go farther away where we can not get to easily but this time they are looking for somewhere in SC. This will be easy and not that expensive for us.

With that being said I hope to have some news/photos for some future blog post as I know I have neglected it lately.

Keep posted

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We haven't been to the beach since our honeymoon either I don't think...SAD!

M and M said...

I highly support a Boulder trip, for selfish reasons :)