Thursday, March 19, 2009

What to do...

Okay, I have been moving things around I cannot decide what to with a bunch of my wedding stuff. I would like to display some things, but I do not want to over do it. And, as most of you know all my stuff has snowflakes on it, so I am not sure if it will look weird or not.

Here is what I have to work with:

-A frame where you put the invite in one side and a picture in the other
- a copy of the program (do not have to have it displayed)
- guest book
- pen that goes with the guest book
- ring bearer pillow
- flower girl basket (although not in my possession just yet)
- Unity Candle
- the 2 candles used to light the unity candle
- a book jamie made me with pictures from the wedding
- a guest book from the rehearsal dinner (which, I was not expecting to have one..)
and of course plenty of pictures some in a box, some in a flip frame...

I had originally had it all on top of this china buffet thing in our "dining room". I have now moved it all to a shelf over by the window. Everything just looks so cluttered.

Suggestions???.....

No comments: