Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love Lamp

And our new furniture!!

We were lucky to be able to have a return/reselct with Rooms to go. We were not exactly thrilled with our old furniture. We found out that since it was still under warranty we could actually switch it and get something completely different as long as it was the same price. We decided to get something that was not so bulky and masculine. It's a little more formal but I like it!! We found the rug at walmart, which seems to tie it all together.
And since we now have two end tables, we needed another lamp. So.. I found these at TJ Maxx for only 20 a piece. And do not worry the cigar box lamp has been moved to the man room, I did not throw out my hard work!
The lamps are red and gold and really seem to go with the pillows that came with the sofa. Mike even likes them!!


And a little late, but last weekend we bought two matching lamps at the pottery to go with our bedroom decor.
It has been a lot of fun redecorating!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks good!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

How fun! It looks great!

M and M said...

Nice! Now that's one way to stimulate the economy. Hope y'all are doing well Kimmer.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Kim - I love your new furniture and the rug works perfectly. I hope you guys had a great trip.