Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moving on up .. to the L-town



Mike and I bought a house!!! We are very excited!! We are set to close on the 27th and I can't wait!!


This is a picture of the front of our 3 bedroom 2 bath house in Lexington, in the Whiteford neighborhood.







We have a HUGE FENCED! backyard, and they are leaving the litte shed!













A very nice porch, unfortunately the man didn't want to give us his grill :(















Open floor plan, living room - dining room













More living room, its hard to tell by the pictures














Master bedroom, they haven't moved their bed yet.













Master bath! We LOVE the red!!















View of part of the kitchen, behind the door in the washer and dryer that they are leaving for us also!!!







We can't wait till we move in and everyone can come visit us!!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

congratulations to you both! the house looks great!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to urinating in your backyard.

Unknown said...

We are excited to see it! Let us know if we can help!!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

As you know . . . Grady and I are quite jealous! Hopefully we'll be headed out there soon, too!

. . . hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.