Saturday, February 16, 2008

Engaged!


Yes that is right, Mike and I got engaged last Saturday. February 9, 2008. We had gone back to richmond for a funeral. Saturday afternoon Mike asked me if I wanted to go to the park. Sunday Park is about 10 minutes from my house down on the Swift Creek Resevoir. We walked around the park and went down by the water. This is a picture of the exact spot. Luckily I had my camera with me!!!







Trying to take a picture of us with the ring. Sorry the picture is sideways. I love my ring it is a solitaire princess cut diamond on a yellow gold band. He did great!! Classic and simple, just like I wanted, and it fit perfectly!!










Sitting on the bench enjoying the view and excited about the day!! It was a little windy, so we look a little rough.










Sorry it took me so long to post. It has been a hectic week at work. Holly got to it before I did. We appreciate it Holly!!

4 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Well, I waited a couple days . . . holding out for you to do it first- but then I noticed you posted it on "MySpace" so I went for it! :)

We truly are happy for you both!

Unknown said...

I was waiting for this post! Woohoo!

Rae said...

Kim!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Alanna said...

Congrats to you both! We're so happy for you guys!