Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another Virginia Weekend



This past weekend Mike and I made another trip up to Virginia. And for what? Another wedding! This weekend my friends from highschool Mandy and Ira got married. It was outside and a little hot but it was a lot of fun!










This is the only half way decent picture of Mike and I. I do not even know who took the picture, my camera was just sitting on the table. We were being entertained by Phil's wild parents.











The girls! You can see the Gazebo in the back where the ceremony took place.












Half of the gang. I think the other half was in the drink line.

















Before we went to the wedding I took mom and Mike to a Pug Meetup. There is a meetup in Richmond that meets the first saturday of every month. I have been to quite a few, but it was a first for Mike and mom. I think they had fun and were quite surprised at how many Pugs that were there. Tank looks funny in this picture, he was hot.
















This time since they were there I finally got a group picture on my camera!! All the pugs that were there, well that we could catch anyways! Hopefully I can find one in Columbia!! Because Tank is here now!!!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

wow... that's a lot of pugs! i can't imagine how crazy it must have been with all of the dogs running all over the place.

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Fun! We'll have to get Salsa and Tank together sometime! (I promise, Salsa only "talks" a lot of smack!)

Unknown said...

Yay! Tank is in town!