Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is your decor style?

So.. ever since we moved into the house I have been trying to decide what I like, what I don't like and what works. Half the stuff I have put in here, I want to change. What I thought would look good, doesn't always. I also feel it is very dark in here. Oh.. if I had the money.

So the past week I have been trying to decide what my decorating style is. I took 5 quizzes on the internet. They asked me questions from my personal taste, to my attitude and even to rate pictures of rooms. These are my results:

1) Country French
2) Contemporary/Casual
3) Eastern Boho
4) Urban Sophisticate
5) This one was a mix - Nantucket Style 40%, Cottage Chic 30%, Traditional Country 30%

Not ONE was the same! I have no idea what that means. And it did NOT answer my question! So without a answer, I am not sure what styles I should lean towards so at least everything in the house flows. I do not want one room country french and another room Eastern Boho.

You might as well call it around the world at the Falls house if that is the case.

My question to you is.. what is your decorating style? And, if you have been to my house, what do you think my decorating style is, if any?


Truly, I wish I could start all over....

No comments: