Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick Sickly

So today I missed work for the first time in over a year for being sick :( I guess I was do. I have chest and head congestion. I am coughing, blowing my nose and feel like I may have/have had a slight fever here and there. My eyes are tired. Tank has been a great companion today.

The worst thing about this is my best friend back home gets married on Saturday. Please pray for a quick recovery from this cold for me. I HAVE to be better by this weekend there is too much to do and I want to have a good time!

Did I mention I hate being sick? blah... so bored... hopefully I will feel better in the morning to make it into work tomorrow.

And Mike has been great taking care of me! I guess he is paying me back for his New Year's battle with the stomah flu where I took care of him.

3 comments:

Alanna said...

hope you feel better soon :)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better!

kellybaby said...

hope u get better soon anyway. urs truly miss understanding