Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Get Ready...

We are getting the internet back here shortly!!! I cannot wait. I have been up at the Maduro Room for the past hour and a half ordering my Christmas Photo cards. I had all intentions to blog my Christmas Decorations, but I have got to get out of this smoke!!! Anyways, hopefully my blogs will pick back up to normal! I am so excited about our Christmas cards. This is our first year doing them, since this is our first Christmas as a married couple! I would show them on here but then it would not be as fun when you get them in the mail. After searching Shutterfly and Snapfish, I chose a Snapfish. It was cute and for the right price. There were some I really liked, but they were almost $2 a piece and I could not fork over that much for a Christmas card. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy it when you receive it in the mail in a week or so!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The ones I really like are around that price too! Maybe one year! :) Glad you are getting the internet back!